Friday, July 16, 2010

New Blog

Okay, so this is the third blog that I've started. The first started out okay, the second bombed. It was a matter of me not making the time or effort to spend on writing. Now I am determined... ever since I finally came up with the middle and ending to the novel I am writing (and started a year ago) I vow to write on a daily basis until it is finished. I purchased a new laptop that is geard more towards typing with a smaller keyboard perfect for my hands than my other oversized laptop. Now I have no excuse not to write. I have edited what I had started writing a year ago (20 pages). I have an outline of my novel in my head and I am ready to go. Nothing to hold me back now!

2 comments:

  1. So I love how my image shows up as a picture of my bust. Nice. I'm officially following your blog!!! (And, lest you think I forgot, I've sent away for copies of the photos your little ones took at my house. Sorry it has taken me so long!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that and was like, who's picture is that! Too funny! Thanks for following my blog... that's okay about the pictures- it will be cool to see them! That day was fun!

    ReplyDelete