I hate being involved in drama, but once again it is following me. For most of high school, I had a great group of friends. I had a couple of best friends, one who I had a falling out with the summer before our senior year of high school. I never really knew what she was upset with, but I have two possible ideas. I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years, who she was also friends with. I hurt him a great deal and yes, I was sorry about it, but I was 17 years old and wanted to date other people. I had had a boyfriend for almost all of high school and I was young and didn't want to be tied down. I didn't date anyone until a month before I graduated from high school. This was the second reason that she could possibly be upset- it was her ex-boyfriend. The thing is, though, it she had been with someone else for 2 years by this time, so it would make no sense why she would be upset. She broke up with this guy, not the other way around.
Well, for whatever reason it is, she is still angry with me to this day and it is almost 17 years later! I have been trying to reconnect with her, have apologized for whatever I did, and all of this is to no avail. It's sad that she has to be like this. She was a great person- something must have changed her to become like this. At least I am the bigger person for trying.
No comments:
Post a Comment