Fall is officially in full swing! Rilee began nature preschool today. Wow, how I wish I attended a preschool like this one! It is at the nature park where Hunter has attended nature camp for a couple of summers. There are only ten kids in the class, 2 days a week. They go on a hike every day, and today they also read a story, sang, and played. She loved it and had no problems being left there.
Then, Hunter had his first cross country practice today after school. He enjoyed running with the other kids. Made me tired just watching it. They have 4 meets and the first one is next week. Hunter also has his first Cub Scouts (Tiger Cubs) meeting tonight. Kevin did it when he was little and loved it. I still have mixed feelings because of the way the Boy Scouts exclude homosexuals from leadership positions, but as long as Kevin is okay with it I will let him do it. I think he will have fun, especially with the outdoor opportunities here in Oregon.
No comments:
Post a Comment