Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Long Time

Yeah, it's been a long time, I know it. I had to give myself a typing break. I dropped out of NaMoWriMo after 27,000 words because my hands, fingers, and wrists hurt so badly. I have such bad carpal tunnel now that I've had to seriously limit the typing time. Right now I had to do something else besides almost falling asleep while watching Iowa play dismally against Missouri in the Insight Bowl. Yes, Iowa did not get a BCS bowl game this year. They started the season ranked #9 and then ended up losing 5 games,I think it was. Pathetic. They started this game great, and then come third quarter, it just went downhill.
On Monday I start my pre-nursing classes. I haven't been to an on-campus college class for years, and I pray that I'm not the oldest person in the class! Oh well, at least I don't feel old! It will be fun to go back to college.
I promise to get back to this more, as time allows. I never thought being the Mom of a school-age child would be so busy!
Ok, now Iowa redeemed themselves with an AWESOME touchdown! Maybe there is hope for this game yet! 5 minutes to go! GO HAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment